Thursday, October 28, 2010

What gets me through the day...

So when I travel (which is usually often), I rely HEAVILY on technology to get me though the day.  You may think that I am referring to all the jumk that allows me to continue to do my job no mater where I am in the world.  And in some respect you would be right, but only because I use the same 'junk' to keep in touch with my family.  We try to video chat every night and Sarah, J and my mom send me random pictures to keep me in the loop.  We have also started to send videos back and forth.  Here are a couple from this past trip....nothing melts my heart faster that Ayden's sweet little voice and giggle.










1 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, those totally melt MY heart! Did he say, "Momma, come home!" How did you not just jump on a plane back home - so precious! And how lucky we are to have all this technology!

Post a Comment