Wednesday, February 23, 2011

"Little" and "Big"

Just to be sure we have it straight, our boys have shirts (care of Aunt Candice) that let us know which one is the little brother and with one is the big ;)

Ayden just LOVES his big brother shirt.  He always asks to wear it and in fact sleeps in it sometimes under his PJs bc he refuses to take it off.  I'm  hoping he keeps this enthusiasm about being a big brother forever though I know there will be times it may waiver!

These pics were taken in haste with a very uncooperative but adorable two year old =)



Is it just me or does it appear Ayden is having way too much fun not listening to Mommy?!?


"Right here it says Big Brother!"

And then his eye caught whatever was on the computer and there was no turning back from the trance....photo shoot over!

At least we got one hand hold in there.
My FUZZY HEAD!!

This is my favorite face of the moment.....
I can hear him thinking..."oooh what's that?!?!"

Look at these two....oh how they just light my world!!
And man does Ayden look monstrous or what!?!?


2 comments:

The Yager Family said...

ADORABLE pictures Tessa!

Jacqueline DeBussey said...

gavin got a little blue steele in there too!!

Post a Comment