Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Inspiring

You all know how I love to read about, hear about, witness, encourage (etc) people's journey to being healthy and fit. I'm not sure where it comes from exactly, but I can tell you that little gives me the chills and excitement as learning about someone who has taken responsibility for their health and is setting and achieving goals.[side note - I hope to someday do something with this passion...someday] Well, I came across this on a triathlete's blog and thought we could all use a little inspiration sometimes.

For the record, I don't think there is only one path to health and fitness, but regardless of the path one chooses, we are all responsible for our own well-being and I can guarantee that whatever path you are on, you make difficult and conscious choices each and every day to stay on it....and that is awesome and something that should be celebrated.

So, for the hard days when you need some inspiration, you can come to this blog and watch this video again......and again.....and again.....

Enjoy. [Oh...and you might grab a tissue if you are anything like me :)]


0 comments:

Post a Comment