Saturday, August 25, 2012

Our Annual Summer Visitors

As I'm writing this I simply cannot believe that 1) the summer is over and 2) Corinne was here for 5 weeks, has now been gone for 1 and I am just now finding time to post about her visit.

I can say that time does fly when you are having fun. It was a fun filled, busy time with Grandma-C. This was the 4th year in a a row she has come for the summer. The boys got some great one-on-one time and lots of activities were had by all. 

Grandma-C's visit is always a special time of the year for us. It is a blessing to have another set of hands around the house for a few weeks; allowing J and I to get some date nights. And more importantly, it is always amazing to watch how the boys' relationships just blossom with so much exposure and quality time. As always, Pop-Pop Joe joined us for the last week; Ayden just soaks this time up!!

Just a few of the pictures from the trip =)








Life is good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment