Thursday, May 12, 2011

...next time won't you sing with me!!

Ayden is singing his ABCs and is just as cute as can be doing so (if i do say so myself!).

Last night, [yes while he was on the potty.  I swear the child does not just sit on the potty all day, but admittedly, it is one of the few times that he is not in motion long enough to actually take a video that is not one big blurrrrr ], Ayden decided to read his Mother Goose Nursery Rhyme book to us.  When we got to the ABC page, he started rattling off the song.  I had heard him do parts for quite some time now, but not the whole thing.  I have no doubt that Sarah, our super duper awesome nanny (have i mentioned she is awesome?!?) has something  or everything to do with this.

After he sang it once and Mimi and I screamed and clapped as proud mothers and grandmothers do...Ayden just kept singing it over and over and over again and cheering for himself at the end.  We of course cheered for him as well each time because who could resist!  Finally, the light bulb went off in my head to tape it so I may share it with you all.  By the time I came back....we had moved on.  Thankfully after a few attempts to probe him into singing it again he humored his mother and rattled it off again.

What a nice son =)




0 comments:

Post a Comment