Saturday, April 30, 2011

Dino Shirt Day!

Today Big Brother Ayden picked out Gavin's outfit.  He picked out the stegosaurus shirt and insisted he wear his as well.

It just SCREAMED.....PHOTO OP!!!!








Ayden just adores his little brother.  It is so awesome.  He was so excited that I was taking pictures of them together.  He kept saying, 'ok my turn', now 'gabin's turn', now 'gabin hold me' (upon which I imparted some 'size wisdom' on Ayden).  It was like he couldn't get close enough.  


'I touched his nose!!'



Ayden wanted to give 'Gabin' a Kiss!

Then Ayden wanted Gavin to give him a kiss....

I think in place of a kiss Gavin gave Ayden's cheek some nice sucking!
Ahh....Can you feel the love?!?

Did anyone else notice as you were scanning the pictures how Gavin's hair seems to match the color of his Stegosaurus???!!!!!!

What you can't tell in these pics is that Gavin's eyes are a beautiful blue.  J and I adoringly call him our recessive gene baby =)

2 comments:

Jacqueline DeBussey said...

TOO CUTE!!! i love your beautiful little family!!

Dasha said...

OMG - cannot handle all this cuteness!!!

Post a Comment