Friday, July 15, 2011

Desert museum

4th of July weekend, we went to the Dessert Museum with our dear friends Kevin and Candice and their adorable little girl, Taylor, whom Ayden just thinks the world of.

The park opened at 7. Our plan was to meet there at 7. We both showed up around 7:30....we called it a success!!

As you all know, it is the middle of summer here in Tucson and it can get to be 100 degrees or more during the day (hence the 7am start time). So, this visit was an experiment in just how doable this might be during the summer months.

3 hours and 3 happy kids later....we called it a success!!

Yahoo for doable outdoor activities in the Tucson summer months!

Below are the few pictures I took with my phone.  I am not sure why they are so small and grainy...but it is what it is.  [I think the cuteness shows through either way!!]








While the big kids dug for dinosaur bones, Gavin hung out with a proud daddy =)



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, I didn't know you'd taken pics with your phone - those are adorable! Such a fun morning! And I'm pretty sure we were well inside by 7:30, we should give ourselves some credit!

Tess said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment