Tuesday, July 26, 2011

My life: A Scene From Glee

This was a while ago now, as you can see from the size of Gavin, but I just had to post it.

Often times I feel my life is like a scene from Glee. J is a very very very (very very very) avid singer. It is not that he is active in the singing world or that he sings in some organized way.....no, he just sings his way through our life; each day and situation inspires a new song. Often, people will stay with us and comment on his singing. I don't usually hear it any more.

But, this is an awesome example.  You will notice that Gavin is intently listening. I was originally shooting this film to catch Gavin babbling (I did finally get it, but will post later), but when Daddy started to serenade us from the shower, Gavin quietly listened.




J's singing is who he is, and is always a testament to his mood. While I like to poke fun at him for it (what kind of wife would I be if I didn't), i find it quiet endearing.

1 comments:

Jeremy Riley said...

Fairly confident I veto'd this submission. That said, Gavin's face in this whole lack of quality and pitch debacle was well worth the override.

Post a Comment