Friday, September 9, 2011

Missing my boys.

Driving to the airport this morning I couldn't help but chuckle at the fact that this year I will take as many trips in the whole year (via plane) as I used to take in a month, maybe 1 1/2. Wow how life has changed.

The change is certainly for the better. Thanks to my new job I get the chance to take or pick up Ayden from school twice a week. I spend every evening with the kiddos and I even get to do lunch a few times a week with them.  Amazing.

But, it was still wiered how easily I fell right back into the travelers routine as soon as my feet hit the matted airport floor.

Most compelling of all though is that I haven't been gone but for an hour and I yearn for my boys.  Thank goodness Ayden wanted to call me and tell me to "come home now", but in the alternative, "to make sure I do my exercises" :) not even three years old and he already gets me ;)

I hope to make this trip a time to do some much needed blog catch up, so stay tuned.

Cabin door is closing.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment