Saturday, November 26, 2011

The puzzle maker

He has done it again....

Ayden has yet again blown me away.  Tonight while J, mom and I were eating dinner in the kitchen, J had set out a new puzzle that Ayden got on a table with all the pieces scattered around the table.  Then we left Ayden in the playroom to play while we ate.  At one point we noticed that Ayden was no longer building his legos on the train table, and it was very quiet.  So, I.peeked in and saw this.....
 Ayden quietly and diligently working away on the puzzle.

I had to then leave to put Gavin down, but while I was gone, J caught Ayden on tape singing while he worked.  If you listen closely you can hear that he is singing about the pieces he is looking for and what he needs next.



About 20min later, he came into the kitchen and said, "dad come look what I did!" And alas we had a complete lightening mcqueen puzzle. Literally zero adult supervision.


Ayden, it is moments like this when I wonder just how I will keep up with you :)


1 comments:

Jeremy Riley said...

It's hard to tell from these photos but by far the best part is how proud Ayden is of his accomplishment and he is excited to share it with us. He is now into multiple puzzles at once and we keep them out for him to do whenever he wants. Which is often!!!

Post a Comment