Friday, December 23, 2011

Overheard Between Cousins

[while trying to fall asleep during their first sleepover]

[Picture myself, J, Mike, Dash and Mimi huddled around the tiny monitor screen, volume turned on high]

Ayden: I lost my binkie... Zane can you help me find my binkie please?

Zane: [exhausted but wanting to be helpful.  Zane sits up a little dazed and begins to frantically search the sheets and floor].......What is a binkie!?!

Ayden: [in an authoritative explanatory voice] I said, BIIIIIIINKIEEEEE! [Read - Do you understand the words that are coming out of my mouth?!?!]


************************************

[First thing in the morning the cousins were playing together in the playroom clearing away their morning groggies]

Ayden to Thea [in his kind sweet care-taker voice]: Hi Thea!.......Hi Thea!.........Hi Thea!

Ayden to Zane: She is not saying hi to me Zane.

Zane: I think I know why........its because she is not a morning girl. [in  a very certain voice] I have seen this before.

1 comments:

Jacqueline DeBussey said...

that is sooo funny! i can jsut picture them all talking to each other!! priceless!!!

Post a Comment