Saturday, October 13, 2012

I'm Back...hopefully...

Ok, it official....(I'm hoping)....I'm entering the blog world again after a brief, but seemingly endless, hiatus.

I have so much to catch up on I'm overwhelmed. I've decided rather than try to shove all the crazy/amazing/sad life events that have occurred on my hiatus into one post....I will do my best to keep them short and sweet and keep them coming on an (almost) daily basis.

For today's mini post, I want to share my excitement of the day......family pictures!!!  (FINALLY!!!!!)

There is literally no documentation that I have a second child....much less an almost TWO YEAR OLD second child. Well, today we finally did something about it. Here is an adorable sneak peak from our awesome photographer (Ericka Reynolds!) of what is to come.



Oh how I've missed my blog and reading my friends' blogs.......so good to be back.

Thanks for waiting!!


1 comments:

Kendra Forgacs said...

Glad you're back and I can't wait to see the rest of the pics!

Post a Comment