Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Madi Photo Catch-Up!

To say that her arrival has changed our lives is an understatement. Madi has brought so much joy, excitement and feeling of completeness. Yes, our family in complete I believe.


Any guesses on who will be wrapped around this little girls finger.....as it rightfully should be :)



Her first of many bows was sported on her trip home from the hospital. 
Yes, I am fully embracing this.

A nap in the Momma Ru....you won't believe how this thing has changed my life :)
(She looks so tiny!)

Ayden is head over heels in love with his sister.

Someone looks identical to her older brother....


Lovin from Ms. Tristy!




Great Grandmere!!

Three generations! Where are you Mimi???

Back in the momma ru....and already so much bigger!!

First swim in Tata's pool.


This was her sweet sweet face at 3am after a feeding. 
I was exhausted but just couldn't put her down.





The boys are obsessed with their little sister. Always wanting to give hugs and kisses and keep her company. This was an attempt at a shot of all three....clearly Madi wasn't excited about it.


These pictures just melt my heart.



This little girl has come into our lives and completed our family. She fills my heart with such extreme joy and love it is hard to believe. How it is possible, I am not sure, but she has even made my boundless love for her brothers grow exponentially. The way they watch over her, protect her and respect the rules around her. I am not kidding myself that there won't be trying times between them in our future....but the love that has already forged itself between them is tangible and makes me the happiest person in the world.

The last picture says everything there is to say about our Madi. She is sweet, she is happy and she is content. As my friend Stacy would say, "We won the baby lottery yet again". 

0 comments:

Post a Comment