Friday, September 4, 2015

Where to even start....

Today is the first time in well over a year (probably closer to 2) that I logged into Blogger.

I have contemplated this return to the blogging world for too long now. It is time to take the bull by the horns....

What does this mean??
- It means I have missed countless updates and photos of dear family and friends
- It means that I am gushing with nostalgia scrolling through my own old posts
- It means I am sad to have missed recording huge moments in my family's life
- It means I am motivated to blog again. If for no one else but my 80-yr-old self.

But, seriously...where do you start after almost 2 years away?? I wish (but not really) I could say it has been two years of the same old thing and simply pick up where I left off, but, in fact, it has been the two most life changing years of my life to-date.

What this means for the near future of this blog. I am going to (attempt to) retrace our steps over the past two years, but also keep current content coming.

Let the typing begin!

(Because let's be honest. All you care about are the pictures!)


0 comments:

Post a Comment