Thursday, July 8, 2010

Anybody home?

It is has been a while since I've sat down in front of my blogger dashboard. I've missed catching up on all my favorite blogs as well as writting my own.

Where have I been you ask??

In the black hole of the pregnancy universe.  As I shared in my last post [ages ago], I have not felt the best this time around. But beyond the physical illness, I've been more loopy, emotional and just plain 'out of it' than ever before; certainly not my typical optimistic, happy self.

I am nine weeks pregnant today and have a little baby the size of a grape growing rapidly inside me. I am in 'aww' at the insane impact my little grape is having on my mental and physical well being.  I remember feeling this amazement with Ayden, but the effects are so different this time, I find myself right back in that first-timer state of 'aww'.....what does the next day hold in my unfolding pregnancy sage???

Since blogging is an outlet for me [and lets face it, Ayden gives me the best material in the world to work with], I hope what the next days hold is a lot of blogging catch up.

Stay tuned!

3 comments:

The Yager Family said...

Yea! I hope so too!
Sorry you're having a rougher pregnancy this time. As you know, it will be so worth it in the end!

Alli Krewson said...

i was asking CJ just yesterday if he'd talked to you lately because i was worried about the recent blogging hiatus. glad to hear you're still surviving it! only a few more weeks and hopefully you'll be feeling much better... stick in there, we're praying for you and that sweet little grape of yours.

Stacy said...

girl girl girl girl girl girl.

Post a Comment