Friday, June 25, 2010

"Morning" Sickness!!

HA!

Whoever named morning sickness clearly wasn't a pregnant woman, because let me tell you, it does NOT ONLY OCCUR IN THE MORNING!!

I was blessed (and didn't know how much so until now) with my first pregnancy.  I had some slight nausea in the evenings that was easily subdued by food.  Now, I have horrible nausea most days until about 1pm and some days all day and night long.  All I can say is BLECH!!

From day one this pregnancy has not resembled my first...only 7 weeks in, I can't wait to see what else this little bundle has in store for me =)

5 comments:

Dinnyin said...

must be a girl this time around

Kendra Forgacs said...

Fun stuff! Yea, I heard morning sickness can be anytime. Good luck!

Vivi DiLopes Adams said...

Interesting! I was pretty sick and miserable with my first pregnancy but this one ... it's been WONDERFUL. Sometimes I even forget I'm pregnant. Hope you feel better soon.

Gabi said...

GIRL GIRL GIRLLLLLL!!! :-P

Stacy said...

soooo a girl.

Post a Comment