Monday, June 21, 2010

The Riley Wedding Blessing...

It looks like the 'wedding blessing' has sruck again....  (will explain further later)

Most of you know the news, but for those who don't....

NUMBER TWO IS ON THE WAY!!!! =)   (we are slightly excited!!)

Now what do weddings have to do with babies you ask? Well...it appears that J and I tend to get a little bundle of joy approximatly 9mos after we attend a wedding together (away from home).  We can thank Hillary and Eric for Ayden and now Jamie and Kerry for the newest addition.  [There is also evidence to suggest it may be the appearance of a wasted Aunt Kristen......but we won't go there ;)]

I am early along, but it looks like another Feb due date (sorry Ayden!!). First Dr. apt will be at 10 weeks and be assured I'll post the first pictures of the little one for all to see.

Now for the question of the hour....do we find out the sex this time????

For a reason I cannot quite put my finger on, I would like to know. J on the other hand says 'no way!' - DILEMMA!

I have tons to post about, but will keep this short and sweet.

One thing I know for sure, Ayden will be a fabulous Big Brother.


5 comments:

Kendra Forgacs said...

Even though I've said it before...CONGRATS! We are so excited for all of you:)

Dinnyin said...

FWIW, we're glad we were surprised the 1st time, and happy we found out the 2nd.r

Got too practical the second time around ;-)

Alli Krewson said...

ahhh congratulations! so excited for you!! hope you're feeling well.

Jacqueline DeBussey said...

woohoo! that is great news!!! can't wait to see the pics of the new bean!!all of our love and congrats to your expanding family! and thanks for having babies so we don't have to (yet)!

Vivi DiLopes Adams said...

Congratulations!
I just found out I'm pregnant too ... and due in February!

Post a Comment