Saturday, January 8, 2011

Catch up catch up

Ok, it's time to play some good old fashion catch up. 

Bottom line, I have less than three weeks to get all caught up before yet another sweet little boy enters our lives and either the blogging time will be splendid and plentiful or sleep deprived and scarce. 

I have a feeling it will be a little of both....certainly sleep deprived but hopefully plentiful as I will be home with my boys for a few months :)

The C-Section will be Jan 28th if this little guy doesn't come earlier.  I'm pushing for earlier - I have this fantasy that he will get to come when he is ready...only time will tell.

So, while this post contains no pictures of my sweet sweet sweet big boy...it is a promise to stay tuned for much more is to come.

Oh how I have missed this...

0 comments:

Post a Comment