Thursday, January 20, 2011

Just Another Day at the Park

During the holidays, not unlike every other week, we found ourselves at the park...a lot.  Ayden is a park junkie which you have probably gathered from my other posts.  This park experience was no different, but we did meet up with some friends, the Doaks and their two little boys.  I wish I could say I had pictures of everyone playing together and being cute, but no...apparently I just brought my camera for appearances only =)

I was able to take these three...and though you don't see Ayden's face, it amazes me (or, lets be honest.... scares me) how sometimes when his hair catches the sun just right, it looks so RED!!  On top of that I love that you can see his rosy pudgy cheeks.  I have no idea where he gets that from......




And finally, my favorite thing about Tucson.  The snowcapped mountains in the 'winter'.  This picture should have been taken a day or two earlier - when they had lots of snow and it was super beautiful, but as with the other non-existent pictures in this post...my actions are desperately behind my intentions these days!

1 comments:

Jenna Lyn said...

so funny to read this post about Ayden's red hair after Gavin is here. Face it woman...you breed Gingers. :)

Post a Comment