Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Random i-Phone Pics

Simply because I am lazy and forget that I take pictures on my i-phone with the great (oh yes...they are great!) intentions of blogging about them and the surrounding experience, I wouldn't want to starve you the reader of them....so enjoy =)

So this was quite cute and deserves a couple words...

Ayden made a 'Caterpillar' our of his play-do.


 THis is the face I got when I asked him to smile....hahahahah - makes me laugh every time!!


This is the next day and we are again making Caterpillars only this time Ayden is obsessed with taking a picture with each color play-do.  So, he pulled his little chair into the middle of the room, sat down and asked Mommy to take picture.  It was hilarious...this little photo shoot.  Makes you wonder where he sees this stuff!  Here are a few:







Gavin on Feb 10th


Gavin on Feb 25th
I could just eat that face up!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment