Saturday, March 26, 2011

A-R-I-Z-O-N-A

A few minutes ago...yes can you believe I am posting this quickly...I went into Ayden's room to get him out of bed from his nap.

Oh wait...back up...

As you ALL should know, the University of Arizona beat Duke to enter the Elite Eight last Thursday.  This means we are set to play UConn today at 4pm Tucson time.

So,since we live in Tucson (which revolves around the U of A), I went to the U of A law school and Jeremy is attending their Executive MBA program (not to mention the countless others in our fam/friends who are Wildcats) the Riley house is gearing up for the big game today.  My 'gearing up' includes throwing on my only U of A gear....a hoodie that says ARIZONA in large letters across the front.

Ok, back to Ayden and nap time.

I walk into his room and he's looking at me all funny - his little brow is furrowed and he is quite pensive

I reach out to him and say 'what are you looking at honney?'. 

He takes a second, then says 'letters!'. 

'That's right! They are letters!'

Pointing to each one he then reads out:
A-R-I-Z-O-N-A!

I think it is an omen....

Better watch out UConn!

GO CATS!!!

3 comments:

Kendra Forgacs said...

Ummm, LOVE it!!

Dasha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

yay, Go Down on That Bear!... or whatever

Post a Comment