Friday, March 23, 2012

Oh, I like Mustard!

Ayden: "what is that yellow stuff called?"

Me: "that is called mustard."

Ayden: "oh, I don't like mustard."

Me: "have u ever tried mustard?"

Ayden: "I have never ever tried mustard."

Me: "then how do you know you don't like mustard if you have never tried it?" [yes, i know - original parental questioning. I can hear my own parents chuckling to themselves as they read this since I was (and still can be) the worst at trying new foods...hey, doesn't mean I can't urge my kids to be better!)

Ayden: [clearly assessing the situation and determining the answer possibilities] "um...I  donnnnn't....... liiiiiike.........the.........oh,.... I LIKE mustard!"

Me: "huh, this was a confusing conversation...."[Thinking...Is my child trying reverse psychology on me??]

0 comments:

Post a Comment