Monday, May 21, 2012

Gavin see Gavin do...

This is just one of countless (literally tons daily) things that Gavin does after watching his brother (or really anyone for that matter) do something. 

Usually it is Ayden 'teaching' him something that requires a little more coordination and balance than Gavin can muster [or mommy feels comfortable with him attempting to muster], like climbing on big rocks, jumping off big rocks, climbing on chairs to then climb tables and the like. See the theme? 

I have to admit there are many other things that Gavin copies that are not on mommy's 'please do don't that!!'-list'. Last night I was upset about something and Jeremy was rubbing my shoulder. Gavin smiled, walked over and rubbed my shoulder....it was down right adorable.

Here was something I caught on my phone. At first I thought...not a good idea....but then I figured really how bad could he get hurt.  And you what - we watched from the kitchen table as he not only figured out how to get himself up on that bin, plant his chubby feet and stand up....but then when no one helped him down....he figure that out too. I have to say I was quite impressed.

The videos show you not only Gavin's triumph, but Ayden's 'teaching'.





0 comments:

Post a Comment