Monday, January 16, 2012

Swings, Planes and Clouds

Today, after some incessant begging from Ayden, we finally put his swing up at the new house. When Ayden saw it the first thing he said was, "put Gavin in my swing and he will have a turn, and then I will have a turn, alright mommy?"  And so we did....and Gavin loved it!! 






While one boy swung, the other sat on the wall looking for airplanes. Eventually, all my boys found a spot on the wall searching the skies for airplanes....especially the 'blue' one (aka southwest and Ayden's absolute favorite).








My handsome boys!








It is moments like these I must record for the days when they are pulled each others' hair out (and I mine).

I could live in afternoons like these forever.

1 comments:

Kendra Forgacs said...

love that pic of the 3 of them!!

Post a Comment