Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Camas and Quinn - Month 6

I have to admit this has been a good exercise. January-June-ish was a rough time for me and I don't recall all the highlights.


The love these kiddos have for Quinn is insatiable. The only downside is there is only one of her to go around!.....it is just so hard to be patient when you're 3!




The true highlight of January was the visit from Mike, Dash, Zane and Thea!





Madi made me a cookie and brought it to me in my office.
Heart of gold this one...





Kinda obsessed with this girl.

This is only of my favorite photos. Something about the way Q is looking right back at Madi with such intensity.
Cannot wait to see this relationship evolve.


Picking up our ski rentals and grabbing some helmets for the kiddos. 
Our hope is skiing will become a family pastime.


Our 'magic van' (the Honda Odyssey) successfully navigated us many times up and down the mountain packed to the brim with people and gear. We were always thankful when we arrived....



Enjoying the sunrise as we head to the mountain. It was a tough ski season but worth the monumental effort it took to get us all out the door and on the slopes. By the end of the season, Ayden was doing blues and greens on his own. Gavin was hitting up greens and Madi just took everything straight on - knees together, skis parallel, straight down the hill.

Quinn also came with us as she refused to take bottles at this point. Yes, that picture in your head of the traveling circus, that was us. We had to bring a nanny (or my mom) to watch Q. We had to take all our gear PLUS the baby gear necessary to have an infant hanging out in a lodge all day.

I decided  what better a time to take on snowboarding!! Took one lesson, then worked on it myself. It was quite fun but also a challenge. The downside is it put most of the child assistance burden on Jeremy. He handled it like the champ he is! 

I look forward to next ski season when hopefully it will be just that much easier to mobilize us to the slopes...hopefully!!


And to round it out this handsome, goofy, creative soul turned 6!






0 comments:

Post a Comment