Saturday, July 8, 2017

Camas and Quinn - Month 7

February 2017







He's only 6 and these are coming home in his backpack....
He's going to be trouble!



I had the chance to volunteer in Madi's class to celebrate valentine's day.








Riley's Do Disney...

What a blast. None of us can wait to go back. We had 4 kids and not ONE tear shed!! It was a Disney Miracle. The pictures I took don't come close to showing the fun the kids had.  

I am embarrassed to say I was too distracted, depressed and haunted by lack of sleep and work stress to fully appreciate the experience and my kiddos :(  BUT....we will be back!!




















 No one could stomach the tea cups so Ayden ventured out on his own. This kid is growing up before my eyes. He was such a helper the whole time.


 

The Frozen experience was hilarious. Madi was a little shy and apprehensive once we finally got in, but Gavin's reaction was the best. He got a HUGE smile on his face, became a little bashful, his cheeks flushed and he kept whispering to me that he was really hot and wanted to take his sweatshirt off.  [In case you're wondering....it was almost chilly in the room.] I don't know that ANY of the kids said a word to the characters....oh well!






The swings were a huge hit for the reds. One of mommy's favorites too :)


Three generations!

Before we knew it we were saying good-bye...







0 comments:

Post a Comment