Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Inspired!

Yes, that's right...I have been inspired.  By whom or what I can't exactly say...all I know is it has hit me head on.....I have the will to BLOG!  And not about just anything...about the light of my life, the apple of my eye, my reason for being (and every other mother/child clique that comes to mind)....my son, Ayden William. Born 11 months ago to the day, Ayden has done what I once thought impossible. He has brought joy, laughter, and purpose to ALL facets of life. Who knew a closet door could provide hours of entertainment or the vibrations of an electric tooth brush could cause a toothless grin from cheek to cheek while sparking a belly jiggling giggle from mom, dad and son alike.

Ayden knew.  And with each day that passes he opens my eyes to the natural wonders of our world. I'd like to say that I'm writing this for him to read one day, and perhaps he will, but for now this blog is purely selfish.  It is an outlet for my overwhelming happiness, pride and passion that Ayden inspires in me. Truth be told I often lay awake at night, mind racing with the details of the day with Ayden.  The facial expressions, the laughter, the tears, yes, even the whining and possibly screaming. The details of his little boy hands and scrumptous chubby thighs. These details flood my thoughts and more so my heart. I often feel I might burst if I don't find some release. So, naturally I wake my dear husband, J, up and babble to him while he pretends to listen through the oh so obvious snoring. Thus, for the sake of my sanity, my husband sleep deprivation, and my overflowing heart.....I shall BLOG.

Speaking of husband...I'm certainly not in this alone. I am traveling through this windy, unpredictable adventure with the love of my life, Jeremy Joseph (aka J or better yet Uncle JJ). For those who don't know, J and I met in undergrad at Cornell, he moved out to Tucson with me while I attended law school, we were engaged and married and are now living happily ever after in Tucson with our son, Ayden and dog, Erowyn.

As this is the first post of what I hope to be a long and fruitful relationship with this blog, I will try and keep it short. But to be fair, I do have 11 months of 'details' to catch up on. So with that I close my first post and enter myself among the millions of other 'bloggers' detailing the intricacies of their life for all (or none!) to read.

1 comments:

Pamela Naaman Chaine said...

2 thumbs up to your blog Tessa!! Being so far away, your blog is allowing us to get to know Ayden and to stay connected to you!! Love it and keep it up!!
Kisses from France,
Pam

Post a Comment