Friday, March 26, 2010

Another Park , Another Birthday

For those of you who don't know, March is the month of a million birthdays. This past weekend we celebrated KimO's big TWO - EIGHT!! (old foggie) a Ft. Lowell park. Unfortunately, we couldn't stay long, but Ayden still showed up in style for his fans.


 In true Ayden style, it took about 5 min to find the direct route to the lake
This kid and water....like white on rice.
 Small detour to check out the old tree.
I can just see the wheels turning...'how cam I climb this thing??'
 Distracted yet again by Ayden's second favorite thing...a dog.
(Ayden is peering around the tree to see Denali.)


 "Daaa!!!" - aka dog!
 Denali was too fast for Ayden, so he turned his attention back to the ever tempting water...
 I think this is what every girl dreams about when they think marriage and family....
Or maybe just me - either way, when you look up 'happiness' in my dictionary you see this picture.
 *Sigh*....My boys!!!
 This just confirms my suspicions when I married J........ 
He really is the best dada!!
 My favorite family photo



 Cunningham manning the grill - those kabobs were spectacular!

 Even Gram-E made an appearance!






My pictures don't really to the day justice. The weather was 70s, sunny with a slight breeze. We were surrounded by friends and their little ones - be that kiddos or puppies ;) - all playing together in perfect harmony. The group shared lots of laughs and tons of food (yes Andy, your salad was AMAZING and we give you all the credit)!! While we did have to cut our time short, the group went on to play kickball - and let me tell you, this group doesn't mess around with their kickball =) - sad we missed it!

J and I have always loved Tucson (for many reasons), but with each passing year, as our friendships weave stronger through shared experiences - both good and bad - and the new additions to our lives entwine themselves into the fabric of everyone's life, it is hard to imagine life any other way.

1 comments:

The Yager Family said...

Looks like a lot of fun, and a GREAT family pic :)

Post a Comment